Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Farmer's Market

We have recently discovered a farmer's market that sells the most amazing donuts - the melt in your mouth kind. Just delicious! They also have a pick-up band that plays some great folk music. We were singing along to "Country Road" in between devouring the donuts.


Of course, I always end up leaving with a bit of a wish that I could buy all of the flowers there. Some I have never seen before like the cabbage roses or the green puffs (not sure what they are called), and some bring back great memories of my wedding - check out the red coxcomb. A great way to spend the Saturday morning and get away from the city for a few hours, but we were back doing laundry - Louise was trying to help.

I hope you are enjoying the Indian summer we are having. It's just gorgeous outside! Happy Saturday. 



 
 






 





 

No comments: