Monday, February 28, 2011

Birthday Girl

A few weeks ago, we celebrated our daughter's first birthday. She smiled as we sang happy birthday, but then gave her cupcake a serious stare before being very confused by the texture of the icing. I had to convince her (read shove a bit of icing in her mouth) before she decided to actually eat it. Somehow I am wondering if this is really my child. I love with a capital L sweets, so I was a bit surprised by her hesitant reaction to her first chance to eat a huge hunk of sugar all by herself. She had a great birthday, and we can't believe it has already been a year! Looking forward to another exciting year as a little family.











Post nap great bedhead shot for the end of the birthday celebration!

1 comment:

Margarita said...

Congratulations Mimi!
She's so adorable!