Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunny days with cousins and horses, as I put five layers of clothes on.

This is totally an old batch of pictures, from Memorial Day weekend. What can I say, I'm behind. But I had to share. We made a trip up to Northern Michigan again this past Memorial Day to visit my husband's sister and her family. The girls had some much needed "cousin weekend" as my oldest calls it, we did too, and of course we had loads of fresh air and beautiful sights to top it off.  I have a few more rounds of pictures to share, but here's the start of the fun filled Cousin Weekend!

Aren't they adorable?

My wonderful husband carting around our little one. One of these days she'll learn to walk... lazy bones.

Such a cute one. That front tooth wiggled out while we were there.
 



 This one definitely loves to twirl. She is all girl.



 Closest I was able to get to a pic of the girls. You can almost hear my older girl saying, "cheese!"
 Obligatory cousin pic.






Our little one was a good sport. Of course, I would be a good sport too if I was pushed around all day by someone else. 

 Old glory!

 Brother and sister checking out the horses.


 They were striking a pose for their mom. What a pose!
 Okay, more to come. One of these days I'll be caught up on pics!

No comments: